***Speaker Submission is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!***
WordCamp Pittsburgh brings together designers, developers, bloggers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and educators from around Western Pennsylvania. What can you share with this community? We’re looking to build an awesome program which reflects the diversity of the greater Pittsburgh WordPress community, and we want you to be a part of it!
Interested? Read on for additional details and submit your proposal below.
- We’re looking for talks that are immediately relevant (or directly applicable) to casual WordPress users, experienced developers or anywhere between.
- Talks will be allotted 45 minutes. You can use that time however you like (30 minutes for talking and 15 minutes for questions, 25 for talking and 20 for hands on, etc.).
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Pittsburgh and get to attend a speaker dinner, but we can not reimburse travel, lodging, or other expenses.
- All proposals are due by Midnight, Saturday, June 18th.
- Everyone who submits a proposal will be notified of our decision by July 17, 2016
- If you’d like to propose multiple topics, please submit the form multiple times, once for each topic.